Kiki’s Kitchen: Rocky Road Rice Krispy Treats
Oh yeah! This is happening! Rice krispy treats with nutella, peanut butter, pecans, and chocolate chips. It’s AH-mazing! You’re welcome!
We’re stepping up our rice krispy game with a rocky road recipe. I love the combination of nutella and peanut butter with the marshmallows. The nutty-chocolate flavor is so addictive. This recipe is very easy to follow and takes no time to whip up. I promise if you make these rocky road rice krispy treats for your BOO, he will propose to you! I mean who wouldn’t want to marry a women who can make a insanely delicious rice krispy treat. Duh. Winning!
You will need the following ingredients below to create your insanely delicious rocky road rice krispy treats.
In a large pot melt butter, nutella, peanut butter, and marshmallows. Add in rice krispies and mix all together.
Spread rice krispy mixture in a greased 9×13-inch pan.
Frost rice kripsy treats with jett-puff marshmallow.
Top with chocolate chips, pecans, and mini marshmallow.
Eat. Enjoy. Be Happy!
¼ peanut butter
1 bag of mini marshmallows
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup nutella
6 cups Rice Krispies
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 container of jet-puff marshmallow
1. Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish; set aside.
2. Melt the butter over low heat. Once the butter is melted add in peanut butter, nutella, mini marshmallows cook until mixture is fully combined.
3. Stir in the Rice Krispies until they are evenly coated with the sauce.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Use the back of a greased spatula to press down firmly over the surface of the treats to ensure that they are packed down tightly. Let rice krispy cool treats cool for 30 minutes.
5. Frost rice krispy treats with jet-puff marshmallow spread. Add chocolate chips, mini marshmallowms, and pecans.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set. Cut into bars and serve. Make sure to store rice krispy treats in an air tight container to preserver freshness.