DIY Edible Christmas Gift: Ginger Beer BBQ Sauce – Day 4
Ginger Beer BBQ Sauce
Prep Time: 15min
Cook Time: 45min
Total Time: 60min
1 bottle of Ginger Beer
2 cups of ketchup
1/2 cup of red onion (diced)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar
3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat medium sauce pan on stove top. Add in onions and garlic and saute until translucent.
- Add in Ginger Beer and cook until liquid has reduced by half.
- Add in brown sugar. Cook until mixture thickens.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and cook for 5min.
- Add in ketchup, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper
- Cook for 20min
- Pour BBQ into a blender and blend until smooth. Add BBQ Sauce back to your pan and let it simmer for another 20min
- Serve BBQ sauce on your favorite kind of meat.