DIY Edible Christmas Gifts: Infused Olive Oil – Day 2
Infused Olive Oil
Prep Time: 5min
Cook Time: 20min
Total Time: 25min
1 Cup of Olive Oil
1/2 herbs of choice
To make the rosemary-infused olive oil:
- Stuff rosemary sprigs into your glass bottle. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan, heat olive oil until a few small bubbles start forming. (If your oil starts smoking, take it off the stove and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.)
- Carefully pour warm oil into the bottle over rosemary.
- Cork the bottle and store in the refrigerator for 90 days
- Serve with bread, drizzled over salads, or in everyday cooking. (Use and/or throw out within 10-14 days.)
- (Repeat the same process for garlic-infused olive oil and lemon-chili olive oil)